For the purpose of the new GDPR Laws we, Black Knight, are the Data Controller for this www.blackknightltd.co.uk website.
Information We May Collect
When you make an enquiry via this website, we will collect certain personal data about you and your enquiry. The sort of personal data we collect will be information such as name, company, email address, postcode and telephone number. In the event of the completion of the Enquiry Form, we will also ask more detailed questions about your requirements, such as window sizes, colours, reason for your enquiry etc. We need to collect this information in order to process and discuss the products and/or services you are requesting.
Personal Data Collection
– If you enter a competition or promotion via this website, complete a survey, or if you report a problem with this site.
– If we ask you for your contact details for future marketing use (which may be by email or post) or if you actively sign up to receive email newsletters from us (although you will be given the option to opt-out of such use).
– If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email or other correspondence such as contact number for future promotional purposes. We will of course ask for your permission before doing so.
– We may collect details of your visits to this site (including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data).
– We may collect information about your computer including, where available, your IP address and browser type, for system administration purposes and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
How We Use Your Information
We use information held about you for the purposes of:
– To communicate with you regarding your enquiry via any one of our contact forms
– To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
– To notify you about changes to our service
– For improving the quality of our service and the products offered via this site and in person
– For resolving complaints and dealing with disputes
Your Rights To Access Data We Hold
The new GDPR Law gives you the right to check that your personal data is being processed lawfully. Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with the act. Any subject access request must be made in writing to: The Data Manager, Black Knight Secondary Glazing Ltd, Office 46D, The Worksop Turbine, Coach Close, Worksop, S81 8AP.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our web site, therefore any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take all reasonable steps to keep your personal data secure and to try to prevent any unauthorised this access to it. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Black Knight will not disclose information about you or your business to any third parties.
Our website may contain links to other websites. If you access these sites they are not covered by this policy and they should be used in accordance with the third party policy which may be different to ours.
Black Knight Secondary Glazing Limited
Registered in England and Wales Number: 08638414
VAT Registration Number: 197 3861 56
Unit 9, Prospect House, Colliery Close, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S43 3QE
01246 229 000
0808 168 5208